Friday, November 8
Registration and Check-In Opens
Saturday, November 9
Sunday, November 10
Monday, November 11
Tuesday, November 12
Final Call-back Interviews
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at Sea World
10100 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Room Rate: $109.00/nt (RESORT FEE WILL BE WAIVED AT REGISTRATION IF MINIMUMS ARE MADE)
CLICK HERE TO BOOK HOTEL ONLINE
With seven of the top theme parks all in one sunny location, Orlando is the theme park capital of the world. And, with more than 68 million visitors in 2016, this Central Florida city is also the most visited tourist destination in the United States. In addition to the theme parks, award-winning food scene, versatile shopping and hidden gems, Orlando continues to offer new, unique experiences for visitors that create cherished memories.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Served by 39 airlines
- 15 min drive to Doubletree Hotel Sea World (Host Hotel)
- Approx. $15-25 via Uber or Lyft
Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- 1 hour and 15 min drive to Doubletree Hotel Sea World (Host Hotel)
- Approx. $70 – 90 via Uber or Lyft
FAM trips will be announced mid-2019
- $349 for IATDG Members, $399 for Non-Members through June 1, 2019
- $100 of your total registration cost is non-refundable.
- Early registration offer ends June 1, 2019. After June 1, 2019, regular registration cost is $449 for paid members and $499 for non-members (friends of IATDG).
- Registrants who pay only the $100 deposit must remit balance of payment no later than June 1, 2019, to receive early registration pricing. If balance of payment is received after June 1, 2019, total registration cost will increase to $449 for paid members and $499 for non-members (friends of IATDG).
- Registration can be canceled (less $100) prior to August 1, 2019. After August 15, 2019, the cost of registration is 100% non-refundable. If you intend to cancel, please submit written confirmation to [email protected] prior to August 1, 2019, in order receive your refund.
- Registration can be transferred to another person prior to October 1, 2019. If you intend to transfer your registration, please submit written confirmation to [email protected] prior to October 1, 2019. Notification, full payment, and registration account changes must be completed prior to October 1, 2019. IATDG will not assist in the process of identifying, registering, or payment for transferring.
- Registrants who are offered paid positions during the dates of the conference, by any tour company participating in the conference, may be eligible for a full refund prior to August 1, 2019. Written confirmation from the employer must be provided no later than August 1, 2019.
- If you are paying for membership with your registration, your total membership fee ($75) is non-refundable. Those members whose renewal anniversary is prior to November 12th and who are receiving the membership discount will be required to renew prior to the conference.