Welcome: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Welcome aboard Independence of the Seas. South Florida’s warm climate and sparkling waters make it a magnet for water sport enthusiasts. From the beaches and recreational waterways, to the lively arts and cultural scene, Fort Lauderdale has become a world-class destination.
- Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquility, our ships have it all. Try rock climbing, ice skating and surfing 200 feet above the waves. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside.
Port of Call: Labadee, Haiti
- Our private beach resort features pristine beaches, coral reefs and lagoon-like bays surrounded by forested mountains. Relax and recharge or take advantage of an array of water sports and activities, including our famous zip-line.
- Onboard, dining is about more than just food. Think ambiance, variety and the flexibility to decide when and what you savor.
- Tour Director’s Cruise Hosting Workshop Sessions
- All Meals
- All Taxes
- All Port Fees
- 1 IATDG Amenity Per Stateroom
Price & Payment
- Inside State Rooms- $499pp (based on double occupancy)
- Oceanview State Rooms- $589pp (based on double occupancy)
- Balcony State Rooms- $748pp (based on double occupancy)
- All Payments Due In Full by October, 1, 2018